Páginas vivefelizmientraspuedas@groups.facebook.com

FRASES

Translate

domingo, 26 de mayo de 2013

EXPRESS WHAT YOU WANT... (EXPRESE LO QUE USTED QUIERE)

1 b. EXPRESE LO QUE USTED QUIERE
1 b. EXPRESS WHAT YOU WANT

I want to buy

A. AFIRMATIVE.
I
Want
To buy
You
Want
To buy
He
Wants
To buy
She
Wants
To buy
We
Want
To buy
You
Want
To buy
They
Want
To buy
I want to buy


ACTION WORD
To eat
Comer
To clean
Limpiar
To drink
Beber. Tomar
To cook
Cocinar
To work
Trabajar
To answer
Contestar
To drive
Manejar. Conducir
To read
Leer
To buy
Comprar
To sell
Vender


OBJECT
The Coke
La Coca-Cola
The movie
La película
The book
El libro
The apple
La manzana
The kitchen
La cocina
The bread
El pan
The window
La ventana
The door
La puerta
The dinner
La cena
The telephone
El teléfono


A. AFIRMATIVE.
She wants the Coke.

I want to clean.

I want to clean the kitchen.


B. NEGATIVE.
She does not want to sell.

I don't want to sell.

She doesn't want to sell.

I don't want the movie.

She doesn't want the movie.

They don't want to sell the movie.


B. INTERROGATIVE. SIMPLE QUESTION
Do you want to clean?
Yes, I want to clean.
No, I don't want to clean.

Does she want the telephone?
Yes, she wants the telephone.
No, she doesn't want the telephone.

Do you want to eat the bread?
Yes, I want to eat the bread.
No, I don't want to eat the bread.


D. GENERAL QUESTION
What do you want?
I want to clean.

What do you want?
I want a house.


E. EXPANSIVE QUESTION
Then, what do you want?

Do you want to cook?
No, I don't want to cook.
Then, what do you want to cook?

I want to read.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Señale el concepto incorrecto: